Protection for your peace of mind…
Our optional All Sorted package provides you with more than your standard manufacturer’s warranty, so if anything goes wrong, we’ll either repair your product within 30 days or provide you with a replacement of the same standard.
What it includes
- A local rate hotline to our Customer service team
- We don’t charge call out fees
- We’ll come to you for an in-home service
- We’ll loan you a product subject to availability, if we have to take yours away for repair.*
- If we cannot repair your product within 30 days, we’ll replace it with one of the same specification
- We offer unlimited repairs and if we have to repair the same fault for a 3rd time, you can request a replacement
- All parts and labour included
- We won’t charge if no fault is found
- You can cancel the package at any time
Loan & replacement products
If we have to take away your product to repair it, don’t worry, we will loan you a similar product in the meantime.* Once we’ve repaired your product, we will deliver it back to you and collect the loaned product at the same time. If we’re unable to repair your product within 30 days, when we collect your loaned product, we’ll issue you with vouchers to replace your product with one of an equivalent specification.
Won’t my product be protected by household insurance?
If you have household insurance then you should check whether this includes any of the features covered by All Sorted. However, it’s not common for household insurance to cover any type of product breakdown and some of your portable products may not be protected.
If you do decide to rely on your household insurance, then please be aware of the following:
- Your annual premium may increase after your claim
- You may have to pay an excess
- Extended warranties may be available from other companies
Will my product be covered against accidental damage?
All Sorted will not protect against any accidental damage caused to your product, please visit our EPS page for further information on how to insure your product against accidental damage or theft.
What isn’t included?
- Damage to your product through misuse or frustration
- Cosmetic damage through normal wear and tear
- Your product is being used in a non-domestic environment
- You do not follow the manufacturer's guidelines on product care (including "screen burn" on your plasma TV)
- Damage due to flood or severe weather conditions
- Battery replacement
- Inoperability of a product caused by the withdrawal of services provided by a third party
- All Sorted cover if your payments are not up to date
What if I want to cancel?
You’re able to cancel All Sorted at any time, however, the terms and time periods that apply will vary on whether you have purchased an electrical or non-electrical item.
If you cancel your All Sorted agreement within 45 days from when it was purchased, then you’ll be able to receive a full refund - providing no claims have been made.
If you wish to cancel after this period, then you’ll only be entitled to receive a pro-rata refund. We’ll send you a reminder of your right to cancel, at least 20 days before the end of the 45 day period.
Non - electrical items
You have a statutory right to cancel your All Sorted agreement within 14 days from when it was purchased, however, we have extended this cancellation period for you to 45 days.
You’ll be able to receive a full refund if you cancel within this period. However, if you cancel after this period, then you will only be entitled to receive a pro-rata refund.
If you wish to cancel your All Sorted agreement, then please give us a call on 03331 369 347
What are my legal rights?
Please be aware that the All Sorted agreement is not a contract of insurance.
We are not required to and do not provide arrangements to keep the funds we would use to meet our obligations under the All Sorted contract, separate from the rest of our business in the case of insolvency.
Your benefits under the All Sorted agreement are not protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme or any similar scheme.
You should be aware that you have a number of legal rights in respect of the supply of goods by us and that your statutory rights are in no way affected or reduced if you do not take out All Sorted benefits.
Your legal rights include the right to a remedy for defective goods. If you buy goods which are faulty when sold, you have the right to claim for a repair, replacement or refund for up to six years (five in Scotland) from the date of purchase. For the first six months, the burden of proof is on us in respect of claims but after six months, you have to show that the product had a fault when it was sold.
Further information about your legal rights can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Department, Citizens Advice Bureau or through Consumer Direct.
Alternatives to All Sorted
There are alternatives to All Sorted, for example, an extended manufacturer’s warranty.
*Subject to availability, product specification may vary. Excludes cookers, games consoles and mobile phones.