Protection against the unexpected…
We understand accidents can happen, that’s why our Equipment Protection Scheme (EPS) is here to give you a helping hand when things go wrong.
What it includes
- Protection against accidental damage to your product
- Protection against theft of your product
- We'll loan you a product if we have to take yours away for repair*
- You can pay as you go
- We’ll replace your product if we’re unable to repair it
- All labour and parts are covered
What isn't included
- Faults not caused by Accidental Damage
- Deliberate damage
- Wear and tear
- Theft of the product from an unsecured property or vehicle
There are alternatives to EPS which can be purchased from other insurers such as Home Contents Insurance. EPS can be cancelled at any time if you provide evidence of alternative cover such as Home Contents Insurance. EPS doesn’t attract interest and there is no excess charge should you make a claim.
Loan & replacement products
If we have to take away your product to repair it, don’t worry, we will loan you a similar product in the meantime.* Once we’ve repaired your product, we will deliver it back to you and collect the loaned product at the same time.
If we’re unable to repair your product, we will replace your product with one of an equivalent specification.
Do I have to take out EPS?
All products purchased from Buy As You View must be insured under a fully comprehensive insurance policy however you do not need to buy our EPS insurance. Instead, you might:
- Already have your own insurance (which covers goods on Hire Purchase agreements).
- Buy insurance from another insurer. A normal household insurance policy might be cheaper than EPS if you have multiple products with us.
*Selected products only. Subject to availability